Veloster Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,729 Posts
qwik tyme is over in NC and does remote tuning... hes currently working up non turbo tunes.

· Registered
2014 NA Veloster 1.6L 4cyl M/T
42 Posts
So how do we get a tune from this guy? I looked him up and didn’t find a whole lot other than his Instagram.

Also you said remote tuning. Does that mean he sends you a plug and play kind of thing? Does it still take into account the mods you have?

Sorry I want a tune but I don’t know anything about tuning.

· Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
1,094 Posts
So how do we get a tune from this guy? I looked him up and didn’t find a whole lot other than his Instagram.

Also you said remote tuning. Does that mean he sends you a plug and play kind of thing? Does it still take into account the mods you have?

Sorry I want a tune but I don’t know anything about tuning.
You can get hold of him via Facebook or on the Veloster Turbo forums .
@trdtroy is his username and have spoken to him many times about my Accent which he had a hand in on tuning it.

Yes he will be taking into account your mods and other things necessary for tuning.
On remote tuning you may have to buy what's needed for remote tuning or I also believe you'll be able to send in your ECU for direct tuning.

That's how mine was done but I had a spare ECU I bought off eBay I sent to him and continued to drive my car with the stock OEM until the tuned unit came back.

Oh and the difference in the car is 🤯.
Overall more power, better top end, and smoother response than stock. 🥰

Give him a holler and tell him misnblu sent ya. 🤙

· Registered
2014 NA Veloster 1.6L 4cyl M/T
42 Posts
You can get hold of him via Facebook or on the Veloster Turbo forums .
@trdtroy is his username and have spoken to him many times about my Accent which he had a hand in on tuning it.

Yes he will be taking into account your mods and other things necessary for tuning.
On remote tuning you may have to buy what's needed for remote tuning or I also believe you'll be able to send in your ECU for direct tuning.

That's how mine was done but I had a spare ECU I bought off eBay I sent to him and continued to drive my car with the stock OEM until the tuned unit came back.

Oh and the difference in the car is 🤯.
Overall more power, better top end, and smoother response than stock. 🥰

Give him a holler and tell him misnblu sent ya. 🤙
Awesome bro. I reached out to him on Instagram and I’ll see what he says. Now I’m excited lol. I’m @darthjarjar02 on Instagram btw.

· Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
1,094 Posts
Awesome bro. I reached out to him on Instagram and I’ll see what he says. Now I’m excited lol. I’m @darthjarjar02 on Instagram btw.
Dang and I thought you were legit Eminem. 😂😋
All good in having a little fun bro. 😁

Yup Leonard will have all the answers for you so let me know how things go. 👍🤙

1 - 8 of 8 Posts