Veloster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I don't know who knows about this product but from what I can find they are called Devil Claws.

They are small black pieces that go into the indents of the front bumper right by the headlights. They are a tiny addition but they add a really nice look, does anyone know where you can pick these up?? retail stores? Online? anything other than ebay!

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Got mine from Importshark, but yeah, there are a bunch of places online to grab these. I agree, they do look great on these rides! ;)

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Search KSpeed Veloster Claws in google & a Ebay link will pop up. I know having a PayPal account sucks, but it will make your life easier in the future. You probably going to need it a few more times as well, so "Just Do It!" BTW they were $45 shipped & they took about 3 weeks to arrive. They are fitted for the NAV, so I had to modify them a little for my VT, but non the less I'm very happy with them :)

Ride of the Month.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Search KSpeed Veloster Claws in google & a Ebay link will pop up. I know having a PayPal account sucks, but it will make your life easier in the future. You probably going to need it a few more times as well, so "Just Do It!" BTW they were $45 shipped & they took about 3 weeks to arrive. They are fitted for the NAV, so I had to modify them a little for my VT, but non the less I'm very happy with them :)

View attachment 25281
Do they stick out from the bumper at all? I was looking to buy these but I saw them in person and I noticed they stuck out....maybe.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes they stick out a little, not bad though. At first you think it's extreme, but you get used to them :) I get hella compliments on them so you know.

They would be pretty hard to notice on a black V. Wonder how they would look in Silver on black??? Just an idea ;)
Yea, I was thinking about this as well. I wouldn't mind having them in the same gray color that is on the VT's. I have a black VT, so who knows, maybe I will get around to doing this.

Would love to know what you did exactly to get these to fit the VT.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts

·
weekend racer
6,460 Posts
they are supposed to be spaced out about an inch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yea, I was thinking about this as well. I wouldn't mind having them in the same gray color that is on the VT's. I have a black VT, so who knows, maybe I will get around to doing this.

Would love to know what you did exactly to get these to fit the VT.
Get Carbon Fibre ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
Mellwill344
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing