Veloster Forum banner
101 - 120 of 5017 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Gave her a much needed bath. Hadn't driven all week, sitting in the garage nice and clean, but there was some work being done in my building's yard area and sawdust got ALL OVER the car.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Got a couple of Silicone mouse pads for $2.50 from E-Bay and cut them up to fit inside the storage & cup surfaces.
Good job cutting, I did the same thing, just used tool box liner they sell at Harbor Freight, so much better with things not sliding around making a lot of noise. Should have come from the factory that way.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well now that "salt season" in Chicago is finally done...I think... I cleaned the car and engine bay and I ripped off the stock airbox and slapped a nice cone filter on the end of the intake tube holy cow you guys weren't kidding, it is loud as hell. This thing sucks in a ton of air. I'm almost nervous running it without a tune.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1364098168.268469.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1364098074.124473.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well now that "salt season" in Chicago is finally done...I think... I cleaned the car and engine bay and I ripped off the stock airbox and slapped a nice cone filter on the end of the intake tube holy cow you guys weren't kidding, it is loud as hell. This thing sucks in a ton of air. I'm almost nervous running it without a tune.

View attachment 13298 View attachment 13297

Damn sweet setup man.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Today I fitted a new horsepower inducing decal to the back window:

OK, so I'm *not* sure how much additional horsepower comes from this decal alone, it probably needs 'Monster' claw marks on the sides and all the rest, but it does help the front wheels spin and allows you to drive like a maniac through spots that don't actually exist... :)

Following that, I managed to park behind JDS's red VT here in Adelaide... he's fitted an aftermarket wing on there and I want it... must remember to bring tools to work in future :)

101 - 120 of 5017 Posts