Veloster Forum banner

61 - 80 of 5005 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine came tinted already, and with every possible option. Someone bought mine, drove it for a few miles, didn't like it, so returned it, and I got a huge discount on it when I bought it. I'm soooo enjoying it! Today I cleaned it out, added crystal tire valve covers, crystal license plate frames, moved my headrests backward, used my remote start (LOVE THAT!!!), and drove it to work where it was admired and nick-named "Zoom Zoom" by my co-workers. I also ordered my XM radio. I absolutely LOVE this car! It's amazing to me, all of the things that you can do with and in it. It makes driving to work fun. I can hardly wait to get up in the mornings just to get in my car and drive!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Put on my V badges front and rear, replacuing the ugly Hs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ran a couple of errands and gave my grandfather a sightseeing ride! He couldnt believe the technology that comes in cars now a days!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
ImageUploadedByAutoguide1330727073.388384.jpg

Attached my personalized plate. :)

Reactions: JGunz18

·
Registered
103 Posts
I had a local sign company do a little high-gloss vinyl wrap on the front of my white "style" V. I really like the look. I was going to go
with matte black, but liked the gloss better in person, plus, it matches the other exterior black trim pieces.

IMG_0162.jpg IMG_0160.jpg

·
Registered
357 Posts
Went to work and back home with it ... oh and use the cd player for the very first time!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Back when I owned my Fit the forum group I was a part of (Fitfreak.net) had a massive thread that people posted in on a near daily basis. I thought it was a good idea and figured we could use one here too.

Fill in whatever you did to your V today. Whether it was wash it, mod it, go for a cruise, take it to a meet, whatever.

Chime in!
Who knows, could be fun. :)

To start it off, today I gave my Veloster a good wash and cleaned it out after all the rain we've been having lately. Tonight I will be going out to meet up with some KDM buddies and then we are off to the *** meet.

·
Super Moderator
4,491 Posts
I leaned on it, then my friends leaned on it while looking at the vette, then one friend farted on it. we laughed, then the smell was overwhelming, and we told him to go home. He left, we laughed!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Washed it, waxed it, checked for nicks and scrapes (none except curbing on the passenger side rear :( thanks to ridiculously narrow entrances), blacked the tires and vacuumed the footwells. Drove it to a polo match sponsored in part by Hyundai, and got lots of appreciative looks :) Hyundai brought a Tucson :|

·
Registered
127 Posts
Completely detailed the interior. Scrubbed mats, vacuumed carpet, cleaned all surfaces and treated all the leather/vinyl with various goop and other stuff. Looks great.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
77 Posts
Washed off 3 weeks worth of city dust and grime and then drove it in the rain (later) to downtown Chicago.

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Weekly wash and spot detail -- oddly the least soot on the tailpipes ever -- they are still shiny new looking after 17 months.

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Weekly wash and spot detail -- oddly the least soot on the tailpipes ever -- they are still shiny new looking after 17 months.
I've noted that with every tank of Texaco gas (I use only regular 87 regardless of brand), the V's exhaust outlets remain soot free. On most other occasions, I commonly fill with what I suspect is either Conoco or Tesoro and get sooted. Weird!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Glossed my plastidipped hatch badges, and rear reflectors :3

(Looks piano black now)
It's funny, I was actually planning to do that to mine either tonight or tomorrow night. Though I'm unsure about the reflectors, I would just like an outline trim around the edge instead of completely blacking it out.

Today I will be doing that and applying a decal. Got big plans once pay day hits. (Ah, the joys of being single! :D)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Removed the door protectors and started the lengthy process of removing the leaking glue that the california sun has melted to the paint :(

I got the driver's side done Sunday night, tonight I get to do the passenger side.

61 - 80 of 5005 Posts