Veloster Forum banner
41 - 60 of 5017 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
i moved the vacuum line intake closer to the KN filter, bought a long vacuum line to do it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Washed it for the first time since I bought it! They are fast and easy to wash. I even got both of my buckets out to use.

·
Registered
59 Posts
install 2 led strips into the back reflector to make them work as parking and brake light, mod and relocated the stock intake pipe behind the bumper so it can take more cold air directly.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I had to get a quick short spin during lunch break. It is just too fun driving the thing. It is getting more fun that I can push it harder now with few more miles on the odometer.

·
Registered
894 Posts

Painted my injen intake arm and lugnuts today. I'm really happy with the color itself, but for some reason there is a bunch of specs and rough spots in the finish, almost as if dust got in the paint... So this may end up being re-done really soon.
what type of paint and where did you get it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Today, I took it to a body shop to get an estimate on repairs. A lady swerved into my lane and hit my car on Friday last week :'(. While damage wasn't excessive, it's still sad. Estimate by my insurance ran to about $1800 (luckily it wasn't my fault), including replacing one of the rims.

Anybody know a good body shop here in Southern California? I get to pick one but I don't really have experience with body shops. Maybe one that will do some minor work on the car as part of the "repair"? ;)

Let me know soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
254 Posts
what type of paint and where did you get it.
Used Dupli-color metalcast I bought from Amazon (no local store had purple) Base coat of VHT black caliper paint, then metal-cast groundcoat, then purple metalcast then VHT Clear caliper. Baked 1 hour between each seperate color.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Replaced stock low beam and fog light bulbs with Philips crystal vision ultras and also tinted the windows. :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
blacked out the rear emblems and made a storage tray to go below the auxilary and usb outlet. currently in the process of making a cell phone mount

·
Registered
19 Posts
My 1st priority is to lowered my V...once thats done i'm fully satisfied with what it is.. Still cant get the best lowered springs in town to fit it..

·
Registered
894 Posts
just got back from having my " bluelink re-flash " done,hope its all fixed now...............

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Odometer at 599 miles this morning, I did the very first WOT 2nd gear acceleration to redline. Sweet!!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 · (Edited)
I got the windows tinted and fueled it up. 35% on the sides and 20% on the back hatch and visor. $220 + tax.

B012-02-25

B
12-02-25

-02-25

41 - 60 of 5017 Posts