Veloster Forum banner

4841 - 4860 of 4882 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Veloster 2.0 Base NAV
33 Posts
Baby got her deletes deleted and a new grill.

DSC_0350.jpg
DSC_0359.jpg DSC_0350.jpg DSC_0362.jpg

·
Registered
2020 Veloster Turbo Ultimate
25 Posts
Ordered these iJDMTOY paddle shifter extensions. They suck...

Bought them because I liked the idea of a clamp style vs 3M sticky style...Aluminum seemed to be heavy duty...

Firstly, the extensions tops are too narrow. They have two small curves keeping the shifter paddle from inserting all the way to the extensions top like in the advertised picture.
Secondly, the paddle shifters are curved and the extensions are not. This keeps the bottom of the aluminum extension not to be able to hook properly to the paddle.

Don’t buy these they don’t fit. Hope I can get my money back.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Veloster 2.0 Base NAV
33 Posts
You have to have rear reflectors in most states and probably New York. Is this worth a ticket?
Having a basic understanding of NY State Vehicle and Traffic law helps. Reflectors are not required on vehicles with tail light with reflectors built in. I would guess this includes vehicles produced in the last 10 years. I will let you know, if I ever get a ticket, if it is worth it.

·
weekend racer
7,765 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Having a basic understanding of NY State Vehicle and Traffic law helps. Reflectors are not required on vehicles with tail light with reflectors built in. I would guess this includes vehicles produced in the last 10 years. I will let you know, if I ever get a ticket, if it is worth it.
Not from New York, sorry I asked about this.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
495 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Cut the grill and I made it custom w/ chrome color, set multi- color lights interior and out side grill lights

Attachments

·
weekend racer
7,765 Posts
Bought a bike today lol it fits in the garage with the Kia. Winter project in great shape for being 20 years old. Buell blast ! Here’s my daughter in delight about this thing even though she can barely ride a huffy lol. 1065 original miles. Needs a little work but runs and rides.
I’ve been riding since I was a kid and racing dirt bikes and street bikes when i was young but I haven’t had one in a decade.

·
Registered
'16 Vitamin-C NAV Tech
56 Posts
Put some new wheels on her yesterday.

Before:

After:

Bumper lip is in the shop getting painted gloss back to match the grille. My grille isn't as cool as the mesh ones but that's on my list some time in the future. For now, I've got some other stuff to still do that are less time consuming.

Wheels: G-Line ALLOYS G0056 Gloss Black

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
495 Posts
More black wheels. 🤦‍♂️
Nice wheels and dont get offended. 🙏🏽
There seems to be a virus going around that has everyone going for black wheels and honestly the fad has even gotten the OEM companies doing the 'me too' fad as well. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Again don't get offended as I do like the wheels but unless the car fits the black wheels they just don't look good on the car, period. My opinion and you know how opinions go. 😉😜

Supercars can flaunt black all day long but most daily driver cars just don't work for black wheels and give the cars a sort of wheel looking like black steelies.

Trends and fads tend to not stay long and black wheels for the common car need to fade away. Any color but black. 😷
Let the hate begin. 😜🤟

4841 - 4860 of 4882 Posts