Registered
2020 Veloster 2.0 Base NAV
31 Posts
Cleaned up the engine compartment.

·
Registered
'16 Vitamin-C NAV Tech
49 Posts
Ha.. snapped my turn signal lever in two the other day. Got into my car, my lanyard swung up as I was sitting down and caught it then snapped it in half as I fully sat in my seat. Went 3 days with no headlight functionality so I couldn't work nights.

Hyundai and all shops wanted $288 for the part since the dealership is the only one who had it and $150 in labor. Luckily, I found it on eBay from a parted out V for $50 and paid $150 for labor.

·
Registered
'16 Vitamin-C NAV Tech
49 Posts
I have terrible luck. Set an appointment to get some wheels done on Thursday and on my way out, I pulled up too close to this ledge and it pulled off the right side of my bumper lip along with this crap.

·
weekend racer
7,686 Posts
On the plus side it’s only plastic.

Reactions: jkt1954

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
It was pouring down rain and my Veloster was dirty! Took it for a bit of a spin through the wash and rinse cycles!

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Love the shift knob! You've got some nice design ideas going, for sure!

·
Registered
2012 Veloster Tech
20 Posts
It's been a bit since i posted but last week I decided to paint my interior and I am super happy with the turnout, what y'all think? I also have a 45s clip of it installed.. I'm working on uploading it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Today I removed the original 2nd Gen Turbo Spoiler and installed my new N Spoiler.

Two Spoilers.jpg

The whole job took less than an hour. he hardest part was snaping through the two pieces of 3M tape that held the original spoiler down.
No Spoiler.jpg

This new spoiler changes the whole look of the car.

New N Spoiler 2.jpg

It actually opens up the view through the rear view mirror. The back window seems a little bit bigger.

Then I installed some RallyArmor Mud flaps. Their made for the 2019 Turbo Veloster but I had to drill a custom hole in each rear flap in order for the mudflap to be perpendicular to the ground. It was a slight bump in the road but It still took about an hour to install them.

Mudflaps 1.jpg

Then I stuck on two door handle scratch guards. They were like $5 but they actually look OK. I'll give em a week or two and if I don't like them I'll scratch em. (pun intended). :)
Handle scratch.jpg

Busy day for the V.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
It's been a bit since i posted but last week I decided to paint my interior and I am super happy with the turnout, what y'all think? I also have a 45s clip of it installed.. I'm working on uploading it.
Great job! Can't wait to see it put back together!

·
weekend racer
7,686 Posts
Then I installed some RallyArmor Mud flaps. Their made for the 2019 Turbo Veloster but I had to drill a custom hole in each rear flap in order for the mudflap to be perpendicular to the ground. It was a slight bump in the road but It still took about an hour to install them.
@Crispy had an issue as well but RA failed to help.

The N wing looks awesome on these cars.

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
2020 Veloster Turbo Ultimate
22 Posts

Bought some new shoes for when I’m racing around in the Veloster! The 24hr LeMans slate matches my velosters sonic silver! I think they need red laces...

4821 - 4840 of 4851 Posts