Veloster Forum banner

4801 - 4820 of 4851 Posts

·
weekend racer
7,686 Posts
New oem calipers, redstuff pads, cheap rotors and sunsong oem lines. This weekend

Also scored these! 17x7.5 +45 gonna use them for the winter then mount wide Re71r on them for next season.

932AD941-C088-4EA5-B8F2-B49724262C54.jpeg

·
Registered
2020 Veloster 2.0 Base NAV
31 Posts
New wheels and tires.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I woke up the engine compartment.

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
weekend racer
7,686 Posts
looks like they just brushed over the pads and clips.

·
Registered
'16 Vitamin-C NAV Tech
49 Posts
Decided to black out the grille and do a bumper lip. Hit up my buddy who paints at a dealership and put him to work.

Before:

Progress:

I'll be going back next week to get the chrome done and the piece under the new paint to all match as well. He didn't have time to do it all tonight.

Anyway, he also said I should do my car this custom platinum pink(ish) color he mixed so I'm going to entertain the idea.

·
Registered
31 Posts
What rotors and pads did you use? Looks good. 😍👍
Oh and how do you like your dgr's on the car?
Nice work. 🙏🏽😎
POWER STOP® K8346 - 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front and Rear Brake Kit - CARiD.com - Auto Parts & Accessories | Car, Truck, SUV, Jeep

The coilovers completely transform the car. It's amazing in terms of how the car feels. The car feels much more stable and doesn't waddle through turns like it did.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
449 Posts
POWER STOP® K8346 - 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front and Rear Brake Kit - CARiD.com - Auto Parts & Accessories | Car, Truck, SUV, Jeep

The coilovers completely transform the car. It's amazing in terms of how the car feels. The car feels much more stable and doesn't waddle through turns like it did. View attachment 133335
That's good to hear on the coilovers.
Just out of curiousity what spring rate did you use front and rear.
Mine are 6kg front and rear but haven't installed them yet as another project has to be finished first before I install.

I've got the Z33 front and rear pads and same rotors by StopTech as you.
Should be a good setup I hope and glad to hear you're loving yours. 👍🤟

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's good to hear on the coilovers.
Just out of curiousity what spring rate did you use front and rear.
Mine are 6kg front and rear but haven't installed them yet as another project has to be finished first before I install.

I've got the Z33 front and rear pads and same rotors by StopTech as you.
Should be a good setup I hope and glad to hear you're loving yours. 👍🤟
My mechanic did mine. It was close out of the box. He lowered it 1.25 and set the coilovers at their softest setting. I'm waiting for everything to settle in so I will know the full picture. I picked up a rear torsion bar that didn't arrive until after the coilovers were installed. I am hoping my guy won't have to undo anything to install it. The StopTechs haven't arrived yet so I'm using the kit pads. Since it's taking so long to get the stop tech pads, I ordered EBC reds which should be here before the weekend. I'll just sell the StopTech order if it ever gets here.

4801 - 4820 of 4851 Posts