Turbo taillights
LED low beams. LED fogs
LED reverse light
Some custom paint on front bumper.

·
Registered
'16 Vitamin-C NAV Tech
67 Posts
Just put in my Injen cold air intake and did the Injen heat shield for it too since it doesn't normally come with one. I was definitely blown away at how throaty it makes my car sound from the cabin when I accelerate.

Sorry for the dust, I live in AZ.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Designed a stripe/graphic for my '20 R Spec and scheduled a vinyl shop to install it on Friday. I don't have a laser cutting machine and didn't want to deal with knifeless tape. It'll cost me $120. I know there has been mixed feelings here about graphics but I wanted to add a personal touch to my ride. So let the bashing begin! :LOL:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I actually like it.
I would extend the front of the graphic to the front fender to a point to complete the look.
Nice work and will definitely draw heads. 😍👍
Thanks! You mean like this? My only concern is that piece on the front fender will be so small that it may tend to peel off easier than the larger pieces.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Reactions: pnwrspec

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
528 Posts
Thanks! You mean like this? My only concern is that piece on the front fender will be so small that it may tend to peel off easier than the larger pieces.

View attachment 132800
Something like that but to a point.
In keeping with the scheme of the design you could have a point in the bottom of the stripe as you do at the top.

The reason why I like it is because it does flow with the car.
It's original and something you do t see on our cars.
I'll put it this way I'd rather see something like this on a ride than painted tail lights.
This graphic will make you look.

I remember when I pin striped my Civic years ago. It didn't follow any of the lines but looked great to the one person that counts. 😁
I got a lot of compliments on the striping and on the car because no one did it that way to that type car.
Mainstream is so 'me too' and there's too much of it around in the car world.

@pnwrspec has an eye for being unique and that's what I like about it. 😍🤷🏼‍♂️
Let's see the finished product when it's done. 🤟

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Designed a stripe/graphic for my '20 R Spec and scheduled a vinyl shop to install it on Friday. I don't have a laser cutting machine and didn't want to deal with knifeless tape. It'll cost me $120. I know there has been mixed feelings here about graphics but I wanted to add a personal touch to my ride. So let the bashing begin! :LOL:

View attachment 132794
I would take the dark heavy line back under the curve on the rear quarter panel and taper it off before the fuel door or maybe even after the fuel door.

·
Registered
28 Posts
@misnblu & @jkt1954 Thank you! I've taken your both your inputs and had to incorporate the shape/line of the 3rd door on the passenger's side into my final design. Will post pics of the installed work. Happy Friday Eve!

·
Registered
Vitamin C 2015 Veloster Turbo 6sp full tech and style package
7 Posts
Just installed ISR catback race exhaust. Neighbors are gonna hate me since i go to work in the middle of the night but neighbors were always a nuisance to everyone. Also installed torcon rigid collars. I think i won the assembly lotto cuz the collars slipped right in with very minimal adjustment, but ill treat them like insurance as the car gets older.

4741 - 4760 of 4915 Posts