Veloster Forum banner

4601 - 4612 of 4612 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Summer car washing is the worst, but the Veloster needed a bath badly! It always starts out not seeming so bad but by the time I was finished I was soaked and barely able to see out of my glasses! End result? A beautiful car once again!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got the door latch recall done with the ECM update. It went perfectly smoothly - I was worried after seeing some posts here. Got the car back in 2 hours.

Also got window tint last week...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just put a vanity plate on it that reads "Arrakis" because the V1 should remind everyone of spaceships to distant planets. BOOM! (Additional reasons are that Frank Herbert's from my state of Washington and the motion picture Dune 2020 is on its way out!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
This thread is for everyone to post what they did today to their Veloster. Modifications or maintenance or whatever.

I have a 2019 Veloster turbo and I've put on a Boomba bov. Custom exhaust. I'm looking everywhere for a cold air intake but cant find anything that would fit this car. Any recommendations on where I cab find an intake? I'm located in Canada but don't mind shopping charges

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have a 2019 Veloster turbo and I've put on a Boomba bov. Custom exhaust. I'm looking everywhere for a cold air intake but cant find anything that would fit this car. Any recommendations on where I cab find an intake? I'm located in Canada but don't mind shopping charges
make an intake with silicone piping

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discovered a door ding on my front passenger door body line. If it wasn't for working as a vehicle reconditioner View attachment 131979 , I honestly wouldn't have noticed.
Approaching 8 years now,, I still have no dings (just people who crash into me but that all gets replaced). And I would notice because I always look especially because I try not to park next to anyone. Glad to see Clerks image! Dante always makes me laugh!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Approaching 8 years now,, I still have no dings (just people who crash into me but that all gets replaced). And I would notice because I always look especially because I try not to park next to anyone. Glad to see Clerks image! Dante always makes me laugh!
I do try to park away from most people. I will walk the extra distance. Plus if I see a car that is beat up, well I'm not parking near them. While that doesn't mean anything about them, or even the car itself. I rather not take the chance.

·
Registered
491 Posts
hit 112k miles since i bought her in 2016

4601 - 4612 of 4612 Posts
About this Discussion
4.6K Replies
466 Participants
TooGqForYou
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing