Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4641 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I went out in the garage to agonize over the ding to the hood clear bra from a large piece of fir bark that fell from a passing log truck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Drove it 290 miles (never exceeding 68 mph) to a job site, cursing it all the since I averaged 31 mpg on all highway

Lying damn Hyundai....

Marathon Blue w/ Style & Tech since 26 November 2011
Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Drove it 290 miles (never exceeding 68 mph) to a job site, cursing it all the since I averaged 31 mpg on all highway

Lying damn Hyundai....

Off topic, but:

1) Part of the issue is winter fuel related...my average highway mileage has declined ~4 mpg since October.
2) Recall that the EPA highway estimates are based on an average speed of 48.3 mph with a max speed of 55.

·
Registered
154 Posts
got my tint put on finally

·
Registered
61 Posts
Off topic, but:

1) Part of the issue is winter fuel related...my average highway mileage has declined ~4 mpg since October.
2) Recall that the EPA highway estimates are based on an average speed of 48.3 mph with a max speed of 55.
Take your off topic and.....

None of my other vehicles have missed by in excess of 20% regardless of fuel formulation or seasonal variation

·
Registered
61 Posts
Carl, The EPA didn't manufacture or sell me the car, Hyundai did. Honda was close with my last civic and VW was right on with my Jetta....why is Hyundai off?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Installed InJen SRI. The job took about 20 minutes. There won't be a butt dyno report because I don't floor it to red line.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Drove to work! Just last weekend drove down and back from northern va down to north carolina and averaged 36mpg. That was at 70mph on the highway.

·
Registered
894 Posts
went to the store,got stoped and asked about my car,went to pay some bills and went to get something to eat and was stoped and asked about my " cool car ",again it dosen't get old at all..........................

·
Registered
198 Posts
Plastidipped grille, went to work, tomorrows get windows tinted, then goto work...seems to be a thread here..:confused:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Cleaned off it's first bird poo:mad: and wondered why of the 4 vehicles in my drive it was the one they aimed for:confused:.
It's 48hrs since I got it so not much else yet.

1 - 20 of 4641 Posts