101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
black still winning, baby!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The wife wanted Vitamin C, but couldn't find a used one at the time. Found a black one for the right price though, and got that one!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I don't have my ultra black any more. I now have a 2015 26.2 yellow as of June 13th.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Another Boston Red here..why Boston though?..I think you could call it Rittmeister Red..after a famous machine from about 100 years ago..

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Another Boston Red here..why Boston though?..I think you could call it Rittmeister Red..after a famous machine from about 100 years ago..
The 2012 Velosters in the U.S. had sort of healthy/sport related names: Century White, Ironman Silver, Triathlon Gray, Ultra Black, Marathon Blue, Electrolyte Green, 26.2 Yellow, Vitamin C and Boston Red. Not sure about Century White, but Boston Red at least might have been associated with the Boston Marathon and/or the Boston Red Sox -- just guessing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got 2016 Turbo stormtrooper white because black is just to hard to keep clean 24/7 also other colors didn't appeal to me at all

·
Registered
155 Posts
The 2012 Velosters in the U.S. had sort of healthy/sport related names: Century White, Ironman Silver, Triathlon Gray, Ultra Black, Marathon Blue, Electrolyte Green, 26.2 Yellow, Vitamin C and Boston Red. Not sure about Century White, but Boston Red at least might have been associated with the Boston Marathon and/or the Boston Red Sox -- just guessing.
Yeah, but it's like San Francisco Orange. Shows a lack of imagination.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just like Henry Ford said - "You can have it in any colour you like, as long as it's black". My other car (87 Daytona Shelby Z) is white. Good lord is this Veloster hard to keep clean. The pollen is so bad around here, the car is yellowing/green most of the time.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts
About this Discussion
126 Replies
108 Participants
Splathead
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing