Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Money is no object but to set a soft limit, let's say $500,000.

What car do you choose? I would go with a Genesis R-Spec, fully moded.. I can do a lot with $500K.. maybe the first (??!) Saleen Genesis

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
sooo gnarly

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Id take a viper acr, Jaguar F type rs and an Audi R8.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Smarter choices lol. $500k would only get me halfway towards that 6x6 MB lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
1970 Chevelle SS 454 Cortez silver metallic with black stripes, frame off restored, all oem ~100K

1966 GTO Hardtop Coupe Black with Red Interior, modern suspension upgrades, LS series small block with a vortech supercharger and some 18" forged aluminum wheels and meaty tires. ~85K

Datsun 240Z with RB28DETT swap and modern suspension upgrades ~$20-30K

Rebuild my 2005 Avalanche with a supercharged 6.0, a built 4L80E and a heavy duty rear end with posi-trac, have it restored to better than new as a tow rig for the others (it's a 10 year old daily driver with about 120K miles, stored outside most of its life, it's seen better days) ~15-20K

All in i'm at $235K

With the remaining $275K i would buy a nice warehouse/garage to house and work on everything.

...and maybe turbo K-swap the Veloster for a daily beater haha

prices are estimates, remember money is no object lol

·
weekend racer
6,496 Posts
brand new ferrari california

save the rest for maintenance LOL

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I would buy two cars: the Tesla S and a Maserati GranTurismo MC Centennial. I'm guessing I will spend the rest on upkeep, insurance, etc. I would keep my Veloster, too.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I would never spend that much money on a car, or truck. even if i was a billionaire, maybe im weird.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Just did it

In my dreams of course

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
If money ain't an issue I would just make Jay Leno my bitch and repo all his cars. But for 500 I will b happy w a 911 GT3.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
I have no flipping clue...I love so many cars!!! It would be the hardest decision ever. I would probably do like Noturday & buy a few different cheaper cars. One for every day of the week. I love the Panamera, GT3, Enzo, Eleanor (67' GT500 Fastback), 69-71' GTO, I would definitely build me another S10 & you can't leave out the new Skyline GTR...Those would be my 7 cars minus the Enzo of course, but I'd take another Ferrari instead. :cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts