Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
981 Posts
They sell smart car exhausts hahaha. Welcome

·
Registered
303 Posts
Are they working on something for the Veloster? I don't see anything on their site at all.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
We are so excited to be a part of the Veloster community!!! We have exciting product for the Veloster, which will be released in late January! We have a catback exhaust kit that will allow the user to switch back and forth between straight pipes in the front and a resonator. You will get both with the kit, so you can switch as you please. We also will have a high flow converter. The kit will be in the sub $600 range, and the converter in the sub $300 range. Keep an eye out in late January!! We are super excited about it and our tester is extremely happy! Thanks again!!

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Welcome aboard. We look forward to seeing the goodies later this month.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
They sell smart car exhausts hahaha. Welcome
I thought Sears was handling Smart Car mufflers in their parts department for lawn mowers.

Reactions: veloster2012

·
Registered
303 Posts
Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Why does everyone keep making N/A exhausts.

=(

I'm just gonna go with a local shop doing something at this point I think.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
If we get a turbo in the shop, we will make something for it:) Anyone near Buffalo, NY or Mississauga, Canada?
My buddy lives in buffalo, I'm in Brockport only 45 mins away. If you need either of us for testing feel free to pm me, i have a NA, he has a turbo. So you have both options if need be.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.