Veloster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Β·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
I have a 2013 veloster turbo in Canada and used to play my movies on my screen with my 4s with no issues with rca cables etc
I switched 6s now and want to play movies but now obviously have a lightning cable hole instead of the 30 pin
Any suggestions what I now need to play on my screen when just parked
Thanks anybody
Everyone seems to be stumped that i asked

Β·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🀫
415 Posts
Technology has changed since the 4S model to the 6.
It went from analog to digital and because of that analog sources can no longer be used.

It's marketing at it's finest and empowers the 'throw away' mentality and consumerism we see in society today. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Your 2013 is an analog setup for the screen and won't sync 1080p because it's digital.
Unless you change your screen or setup to accommodate hdmi with a 1080 screen there's not much you can do.

Hope this helps. πŸ‘

Β·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It went from analog to digital and because of that analog sources can no longer be used.

It's marketing at it's finest and empowers the 'throw away' mentality and consumerism we see in society today. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Your 2013 is an analog setup for the screen and won't sync 1080p because it's digital.
Unless you change your screen or setup to accommodate hdmi with a 1080 screen there's not much you can do.

Hope this helps. πŸ‘
Thanks much appreciated

Β·
Registered
2012 Hyundai Veloster
21 Posts
Thanks much appreciated
Actually you should be able to do this, just have to find the right converter for it.
I have an NVidia Shield hooked up in my NAV, its HD and displays on the NAV screen, I just had to find an HDMI to RCA converter.
This is the one I'm using.

Β·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually you should be able to do this, just have to find the right converter for it.
I have an NVidia Shield hooked up in my NAV, its HD and displays on the NAV screen, I just had to find an HDMI to RCA converter.

Ok thanks Appreciate it
I will give it a try

Β·
Registered
2012 Hyundai Veloster
21 Posts
Thanks much appreciated
Here you go my friend.

Directly from Apple

3rd Party (Im not endorsing this in anyway, I've never used this, just giving you an idea of what you need)

Β·
Registered
2012 Hyundai Veloster
21 Posts

Hope this helps. πŸ‘
Also would like to say, me posting this is in no way me trying to discredit you or be a dick lol. You took up for me on my first post from that guy being a dick to me, I appreciate that!

Β·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🀫
415 Posts

Yup this would work and is the tried and true digital to analog converter.
It'll work but you'll not get 1080p visuals but more in line to 440p analog. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

I guess I should have thought about the DA converters. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€Ÿ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts