Veloster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I’ve been on the turbo forum since 2016 under the same name, but just now decided to join this side as well. Why?!?!? Well, like the title says, I have a VT, DCT 16 to be exact but I’m trading my aggressive body for a classier one! I’ve had fun modifying her over the past years but VT body kits are either ugly or not well made. The NAV not only already has a better body, but it also has way cooler toys to play with lol. I’ve been looking through pictures and sizing up things I’ve already done that would flow into it and I have just an absolutely awesome vision! I’ve already purchased the bumpers, grilles, and badges! Just need a lip kit down the road and a few odd and ends here n there. I’m super excited, but what stinks is that it will be a process because I’m in a condo with no garage. I’ll only be able to do things in spurts.. It’ll be worth the wait!

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,340 Posts
remix lip kit is the best :)

i also live the condo life. the neighbors hate my kia but there is much worse for vehicles hanging out here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol to the garage door lip! To each their own but personally I can’t stand that look. I’m looking at the ND style and the F3 style but I need to look into them more. I saw one review for the ND that said it fit like garbage so I’m already a little apprehensive on that one, but I do really like the look. The F3 has an awesome look but I’m not crazy about it being a three piece.. I do agree though that the Remix lip is the best, but from what I can tell so far is that it’s OEM and limited.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
626 Posts
Lol to the garage door lip! To each their own but personally I can’t stand that look. I’m looking at the ND style and the F3 style but I need to look into them more. I saw one review for the ND that said it fit like garbage so I’m already a little apprehensive on that one, but I do really like the look. The F3 has an awesome look but I’m not crazy about it being a three piece.. I do agree though that the Remix lip is the best, but from what I can tell so far is that it’s OEM and limited.
The garage door lip was a joke btw. 😉😁
Also there are times that you have to make things work to get the look you want.
I used a Subaru WRX lip to fit my car and with a little modification and persuasion looks stock on the car.
Good luck with your choice and don't let a little modification to something slow you down. 👍🤞✌

1 - 5 of 5 Posts