Veloster Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Home base will be close to the blue line 410 Sanggye stop. Although will be travelling all over South Korea will have free time to explore Seoul and maybe some car parts store on the way. Any help appreciated!

Will try to snap photos of any new Hyundai models if I get the chance! BTW my hyungnim will let me borrow his 2013 Genesis sedan :cool: for the whole trip! Will smile at every speed camera on our way to Gyeongju, Busan & Geoje :eek:.

2 days 1 night still rules!

· Registered
258 Posts
Hey man, sorry to reviving your old thread... Any idea where to buy Aftermarket parts in Seoul? or some cute fluffy stuff to put on wife's car?

thanks for the help

· Registered
27 Posts
Cute and fluffy stuff for the car, just go to eMart or LottleMart. They both have car sections with a whole bunch of Korean fluffy stuff to put on cars. I've been living here for 3 months now, and haven't found anywhere to get parts for my Veloster (which is back stateside, I have a Hyundai Grandeur here, US version called the XG300 (but mine has a 2.5 V6)). I've been trying to find places, but with no luck. So annoying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.