Veloster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the car for a week, so nothing done as of yet. Wanted to go ahead and post so there are pics from beginning to the end. I don't look at this car as stock more a blank canvas with many things in it's future. This build will take some time, but I will post anything new I do as I do it. Thanks for having me here in the forums and keep an eye out for any mods I do. Enjoy the thread :)

These pictures were taken at the last standing clamshell shell station in the US.

·
weekend racer
6,487 Posts
welcome to the club!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome! Look good. Always loved the black but didn’t get one because of all the swirl and scratch marks you’ll see later down the road.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks already had some swirl and scratch marks when I got it. Looking into what I can do about it. She will be getting a fresh coat of paint at some point down the road. Plan on doing a body kit so no point in paint til all the exterior mods are done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been a busy weekend. Got a lot done. Was losing light as I took the pics, so better pics will be posted up soon. Here is what all I got done.

Under dash LED lighting

Rear LEDs

Front Grill Painted Galaxy Blue Grill and fog light covers painted gloss black

Rear emblem painted, veloster emblem removed, tails and reflectors tinted, diffuser painted gloss black

Another rear shot

Engine cover painted galaxy blue/black

Washer fluid cap & brake res cover painted

Another front shot showing wheels and trim together.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still need to tint the third brake light and then time to start on interior trim to tie it all together :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looking good my dude! I like the blue theme! I'm thinking about doing blue stuff myself with my silver 2017 VT! But for the swirl marks and what not.... try and do a clay bar. It'll help protect it more from anything else then follow up with some wax and sealant to help protect it more.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Been a busy weekend. Got a lot done. Was losing light as I took the pics, so better pics will be posted up soon. Here is what all I got done.

Under dash LED lighting

Rear LEDs

Front Grill Painted Galaxy Blue Grill and fog light covers painted gloss black

Rear emblem painted, veloster emblem removed, tails and reflectors tinted, diffuser painted gloss black

Another rear shot

Engine cover painted galaxy blue/black

Washer fluid cap & brake res cover painted

Another front shot showing wheels and trim together.
How’d you tap power for footwell lights...”add a fuse” or splicing...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
D2jcv :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts