Veloster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have a 2012 veloster and its shutting down on occasion on start up when cold have had the lamba replaced with an official hyundai one and still engine light on engine codes are p0078, p0036, p0365 hyundai have re-scaned it and it is still showing lamba sensor. They have also taken the CAT off and checked it and said its fine. Its stalling on occasion on first start up then takes time with starter motor running for it to eventually fire up once running its fine revs fine and runs fine only problem is its running rich please help...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi all i have a 2012 veloster and its shutting down on occasion on start up when cold have had the lamba replaced with an official hyundai one and still engine light on engine codes are p0078, p0036, p0365 hyundai have re-scaned it and it is still showing lamba sensor. They have also taken the CAT off and checked it and said its fine. Its stalling on occasion on first start up then takes time with starter motor running for it to eventually fire up once running its fine revs fine and runs fine only problem is its running rich please help...
I say this a lot but check your grounds under the hood.
Clean them up on the body they're attached to (to bare metal and not a painted surface) And reattach.

Go from there and see if there's any changes.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Well, I think I'd look for vacuum leaks because that would certainly cause the engine to run rich and vacuum leaks don't show up in the OBDll system.

·
weekend racer
6,832 Posts
A few different codes actually.

especially on the turbos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts