Veloster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
The N Has been out for a year. I drove it right before I got my Veloster R-Spec Turbo at the dealership.
For the money everyone says the R-Spec Turbo (21k new TTL out the door with only 300 miles) had the most Smiles per dollar.
The N Has .4 extra cylinder power it does give it more power but that's like over a hundred.
The R-Spec goes quick as f***. And corners like crazy in Sport mode with the super sticky tires.
I think the R Spec has 50 more horsepower than what you've got at 201hp turbo.

The N is going for 29k-32k

·
Super Moderator
4,376 Posts
I really wish they would make a ultimate N with a DCT

·
weekend racer
6,963 Posts
The N Has been out for a year. I drove it right before I got my Veloster R-Spec Turbo at the dealership.
For the money everyone says the R-Spec Turbo (21k new TTL out the door with only 300 miles) had the most Smiles per dollar.
The N Has .4 extra cylinder power it does give it more power but that's like over a hundred.
The R-Spec goes quick as f***. And corners like crazy in Sport mode with the super sticky tires.
I think the R Spec has 50 more horsepower than what you've got at 201hp turbo.

The N is going for 29k-32k

the R-spec is basically the no frills version of the turbo. it excludes some creature comforts found in the other models. it has the same power as the other turbo models and it is marginally quicker due to very slightly less weight.

your definition of sticky tires is probably different than mine - 200tw (re71r, rt615k, z3, rivals) is a sticky street tire...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts