Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Veloster Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor & Single color kits! Control w/Phone App!

Looking to add a fresh look to your Veloster's interior? Footwell LEDs are the way to do it! By adding bright LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your Veloster.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. We have designed new LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, IP67-waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also uses our RGB Multicolor products, which are controlled by the included remote! You can change the color to fit your mood, or adjust the brightness to your preferred settings.

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and IP67 waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF sensor and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose Standard or upgrade to WiFi/Bluetooth Smartphone Controllers)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • 3-year Diode Dynamics worry-free limited warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Also included with rear footwell option:
  • 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Pic from a satisfied customer :)

·
weekend racer
6,607 Posts
Nick, the ordering links in the first post don't work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
778 Posts
I have a question, my 2013 remix has the add on blue LED's in the foot-well. Would it be possible that I could purchase a LED bulb and replace the ones that are currently in the car with them?

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a question, my 2013 remix has the add on blue LED's in the foot-well. Would it be possible that I could purchase a LED bulb and replace the ones that are currently in the car with them?
The factory LED footwell lighting isn't a bulb that can be replaced. You'd have to solder on a new LED in place of the factory unit

This footwell kit is a universal add-on

It would be easier to disconnect the factory LED footwell lighting and add our kit

Nick C.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Thanks for the info Nick!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Why Must you tease me like that Nick>? Now I know that there's multiple authorized dealerships within driving distance of me & that means more money spent.

I also got about 200+ 'happy photos' of satisfied customer vehicles in action (not just my car) Got any suggestions on a bulk uploader for the Diode points?

Artie

·
Registered
237 Posts
How many amps does the single color kit draw? I was thinking it'd be cool to get a potentiometer rated to handle the load and run the +12v through that so I could adjust the level of the lighting. Would that work, or does the +12v go to a controller that wouldn't handle the variable voltage the way a raw LED would?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts