Veloster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey did you ever get this part? Where did you get it? We have the same problem. I'm looking into getting one for my girlfriend's car but want to make sure it's the right one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Mine got knocked off while car washing... but not wanting to take apart the interior to replace it properly, I broke out the rubber cement and superglue...

...rubber cement to seal, super glue on the inside to make it stick

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Please ignore any information about superglue and rubber cement.

Nikkiveloster welcome to the forum, and the part is available many places, google Veloster replacement antenna.

If you work the headliner loose, you'll see the bolts that hold it in, and it's an easy swap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please ignore any information about superglue and rubber cement.

Nikkiveloster welcome to the forum, and the part is available many places, google Veloster replacement antenna.

If you work the headliner loose, you'll see the bolts that hold it in, and it's an easy swap.
Hey i have a 2012 veloster and my antenna cover is almost completely off and i want to know if it is possible for me to glue it i dont know how to fix it can u help plz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Tenshii
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing