Drove her home July 11th.
Might be considered robbing the cradle but I love her just the same! :cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
May 2013. Died June 25, 2013. Its a Frankenstein, they tore it apart from back seats to rear to fix rear end collision and quarter panels.
Its dead to me and its not new anymore. It's been 33 days WTFIT

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
May 2013. Died June 25, 2013. Its a Frankenstein, they tore it apart from back seats to rear to fix rear end collision and quarter panels.
Its dead to me and its not new anymore. It's been 33 days WTFIT
Repairing a car with heavy damage is not done easily. It is not Hyundai's fault that you were rear ended. You say WFTIT and I say STFU.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Born on date: 08-22-11 (I originally thought it was 08-19-11 but that was another sticker on the car for a part installed before completion).

·
Registered
36 Posts
12/26/2012. Merry Christmas to me!! When I saw this I wondered if they were disgruntled when they finished it, but so far no issues.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Built 2-13, pickup date will be a couple days shy of 2-14. That's a long time to sit on an Arizona lot and there was already 155mi, but I got a good deal and I couldn't find a thing wrong with her.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Doesn't that mean it sat around at the dealer's for a month? I got mine a month to the day after the DoB.
My born on date is 08-22-11. The dealership notified me when it arrived on their lot and I bought it the same day, only 3 hours later, on 10-17-11. The very first ones went fast and furious!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Mine was born 21 Jan 2013 and I drove it away 21 Feb 2013.
Your boat was faster than mine I guess.

Edit: Now I remember why it took so long. (Thanks for bringing this up btw. Mine came in from a Southern port like Texas or something and I think was trucked to CA which is why it took much longer)

141 - 160 of 190 Posts
About this Discussion
189 Replies
144 Participants
Craigmri
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing