Veloster Forum banner

41 - 60 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I don't quite get the point of this thread other then seeing whose stick shift is bigger.. but ill play along. :)
Actually I love it because it's not a "all the guys slap them on the table and compare" discussion, it's a chance to have a quick clean discussion that doesn't get political, and a new user can step in and post without feeling dumb.

It's also sort of cool to see the clusters of build days.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My car was born on November 10, 2011 and I bought it December 28, 2011 (but did not receive it until January 3, 2012).

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've decided that my "velosteraptor" was hatched, not born, especially since its name is REPTAR, haha.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My V was born on 11/7/11

·
Registered
658 Posts
"Velosteraptor" hatched 9/19/11, paid deposit 10/27/11 while still on the ship, arrived dealer 11/10/11, and picked up 11/24/11 with just a handful of miles on it.

The 1st-2nd lag/rev thing exists even after the TJ6 update, but I found it was more of me not knowing how to engage the DCT from a stop. Once we got to know each other, it's become a non-issue for me. Now, no lag or high revs, but V does send my head into the headrest every time we take off. Love this car! :)

41 - 60 of 190 Posts