Veloster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering - for my 10Mb upload limit for photos, I have several photos there that appear in older threads. I want to upload more for current messages but I cannot because of the 10Mb limit. If I delete older pictures from that folder, does that delete them from my old posts as well?

·
weekend racer
6,621 Posts
yes, it will remove the image link.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, haven't wanted to use a hosting site like flickr or anything because it always seems like years later all the links are broke. I might have to look into it though

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Lately, I seem to be able to just go to my own photos and click copy and paste and it's good to go here! Here's one I took recently.

·
Super Moderator
4,332 Posts
Lately, I seem to be able to just go to my own photos and click copy and paste and it's good to go here! Here's one I took recently.

I see a little minus sign

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Senior members should have a higher allowance for image storage. I've updated the image storage for senior members to 1 GB.

Niall
Maybe a happy medium should be struck since the senior members are probably posting less pictures and new members are more likely wanting to post theirs!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Senior members should have a higher allowance for image storage. I've updated the image storage for senior members to 1 GB.

Niall
Hi I'm having a bit of difficulty with the Private Messaging. I went to General Setting and didn't see a block for Private messaging. I know in other forum formats it's there but it doesn't seem to be in my settings. I'd Wou appreciate you the assistance with the issue. I have checked the visitor messaging and it check but no specific block for PM's. I would have sent you a PM but I'm unable to;) . Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts