·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Dave here from KAI. We would like to inform the members we now have
exclusively developed TURBO model MGP caliper covers available! Special
introductory pricing to Veloster forum members as follows:

"MGP" engraved $159 + $10 shipping (red, silver or black color)
"VELOSTER" engraved $209 + $10 shipping (red, silver or black color)

If outside the lower 48 states please contact us for a shipment quote.

If interested please contact us via PM, e-mail, live chat or Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sherwood-Automotive/248369786197

All the best,

Richard

·
Registered
6 Posts
MGP's site lists their caliper covers as fitting the 2012 Veloster with no mention of 2013.

Can anyone shed some light on this for 2013 VT owners? Does the same MGP cover fit BOTH 2012 and 2013 or is the 2013 Veloster a different thing entirely? Are the calipers identical for both years?

·
Registered
338 Posts
MGP's site lists their caliper covers as fitting the 2012 Veloster with no mention of 2013.

Can anyone shed some light on this for 2013 VT owners? Does the same MGP cover fit BOTH 2012 and 2013 or is the 2013 Veloster a different thing entirely? Are the calipers identical for both years?
I have been in touch with mgp over the last 5 months regarding the covers. The nav covers will fit, but maybe not perfectly. They have done a fitting on the vt and are making some adjustments to the clips to ensure a better and easier fit. My contact there will inform me when they are available, they are currently in line for production. I will do my best to notify everyone when they are ready. Or you can periodically check their site.
If you search the forum, I have a thread going titled FREE CALIPER COVERS IN SAN DIEGO. In that thread I was trying to find someone who lived in SD to stop by mgp for a fitting, no body showed up, although they scheduled an appt.
Mgp went to the dealership to get it done. I will probably post their availabilty in my original thread.

·
Registered
338 Posts

Tried to pm you, can you post the shu # you have, I have one Lso and want to see if its the same. Dont think youll have any problems with clearance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Marshall Genuine Products (John) told me that their SKU 28175 is a direct fit for 2013 VT. However, he said to order by phone 877-995-0003 as this SKU is apparently not included in the MGP on-line catalog. The price quoted by phone sounded higher than what I have seen advertised by some resellers, so it might be good to get a Forum price deal for both MGP and Veloster engraved versions. Could be a win-win for all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
2013-2014 Veloster TURBO Caliper Covers Now Available!

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for your comments. Again the covers are now available for the 2013-2014 Veloster TURBO model. If anyone is interested we can offer discounted pricing for forum members. Please contact us directly with any questions or to place an order.

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tom, does KAI sell the MGP 28175 or some other MGP SKU? John at MGP indicates that MGP's 28175 is the precisely correct cover for the 2013 VT. What is the KAI SKU alias for the MPG 28175 cover?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tom, does KAI sell the MGP 28175 or some other MGP SKU? John at MGP indicates that MGP's 28175 is the precisely correct cover for the 2013 VT. What is the KAI SKU alias for the MPG 28175 cover?
This specific set is available on our site below:http://koreanautoimports.com/2012-2013-veloster-turbo-engraved-mgp-caliper-covers-red-black-or-silver/Or by entering SKU#: KVTMGPC6 into our search.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts