Veloster Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I always like to see the dyno sheets when claims like this are made. I like seeing the torque.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys I’m new to the forum and have a vt but it is stock only has muffler delete and am wanting to get a cold air intake. I won’t be risking any reliability with this would I?

·
Registered
16 VT
609 Posts
Post here for sure...

Reliability wont change much, already has muffler delete, so that's the way it is going. Car will run leaner. leaner is meaner. Sound good though. Search around for sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just thought it would be good to hear from the members who have had their car tuned. Could you please let us know?

Who tuned it?
Auto or Manual Transmission?
Custom or Canned?
What were your Bolt-Ons?
HP/TQ Dyno results (If you have them)?
Did you get a second ECU? Approx Cost?
Tuned for what type of gas (87, 89, 91)
Your thoughts of increased performance, lag, Gas mileage?
Would you do it again?
2013 A/T Sxth Oem+ flash calibration

let me start off by saying this tune is amazing. Sxth knows whats up. SO to Nathen at Sxth.

Bolt on’s
  • k&n cai
  • intercooler res delete
  • mbrp catback exhaust
  • solo performance 3” full catless downpipe
horsepower/dyno

Have yet to get it on the dyno due to corona, but I have managed to run a few cars. Sxth told me it would make around 221 to the wheels and I have to say that fairly accurate. My guess is anywhere from 220-235 whp. And torque is unknown. I’ll give y’all an update once I get it to the dyno. Running 94 octane gas.

Thoughts

I’ve managed to beat some cars that did not see it coming. One of my kills was a c43 amg with a cocky owner and his girl in the car. First gear roll to 120, gapped him by a car in a half with 3 ppl in my car. I can make easy work of stock bk2 genesis. Walked a mazada speed 3 fbo but on stock tune.

More Power?

Sxth capped me at 21lbs of boostand wouldn’t take it any further because of my 2013. And I get it they don’t want their customers cars to blow up.

Pops and Bangs

It like a popcorn machine sounds like your vt did a drive by

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
363 Posts
Welcome to the forums. 👍
Would love to see some pictures of this beast and glad to see such an enthusiast join the forums. 🙏🏽🤟

·
Registered
9 Posts
  1. Welcome to the forums. 👍
    Would love to see some pictures of this beast and glad to see such an enthusiast join the forums. 🙏🏽🤟
    She’s getting sexier everyday

Attachments

41 - 47 of 47 Posts