Veloster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im almost done with all the mods in my car tuning is the last step, i have not 1 clue how to tune it though

im in miami Florida does anyone know where i can fine someone who can professionally tune my 2015 veloster turbo

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't think there are any shops that tune velosters down here. There are many shops that you can order a canned tune like BTR, SFR, Sixth Element, etc. You will have to send your ECU to them to tune on your stock ECU, or you can pay extra for them to clone it on a new ECU and then apply the tune to it.

Reactions: misnblu and nvyseal

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
626 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't think there are any shops that tune velosters down here. There are many shops that you can order a canned tune like BTR, SFR, Sixth Element, etc. You will have to send your ECU to them to tune on your stock ECU, or you can pay extra for them to clone it on a new ECU and then apply the tune to it.
Here's a good topic discussion and will give you some information. 👍

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a good topic discussion and will give you some information. 👍
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man I appreciate it
im tryna get mine more then 250hp soo tune coming soon
just gonna learn and find out the best tuner

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
626 Posts
Yeah man I appreciate it
im tryna get mine more then 250hp soo tune coming soon
just gonna learn and find out the best tuner
Sounds good.
Make sure you have all the supporting mods for the hp you're looking for. Try to keep the iat's down in some form or fashion as those are key to keeping power in warmer weather. Go with a 3 bar radiator cap and open up the grill area with an aftermarket grill as the factory has closed slots.
You can even remove the cowl gasket for improved airflow through the engine bay for better cooling.
160 degree thermostat works as well unless you live where there's a heavy winter.
Even doing a coolant bypass on the throttlebody will help with the iat's. 👍

You really shouldn't have any problems getting 250 with a good tune and a little bit of cooling mods.
Good luck. 👍

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im almost done with all the mods in my car tuning is the last step, i have not 1 clue how to tune it though

im in miami Florida does anyone know where i can fine someone who can professionally tune my 2015 veloster turbo
If you find let me know cuz I was thinking of getting the chip tuning GTS that's supposed to add 48 hp 85 lb ft. I'm just worried it might void my warranty. And I'm in Miami also and I haven't been able to find a tuning place down here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts