Veloster Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That's whyI believe that some sort of programming must be done to the auto tranny when flashing the ECU. Also i send an email to Level 10 as mention by Tuns as a future auto tranny tunner for the VT AT, as soon as I have info ill post it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wait, $800 for the BTR tune? That comes with an ECU right?

Reactions: Murdered Out VT

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes it comes on the 2nd ecu.

No, I meant for $800 it should come WITH an ECU, as in I'm paying for the tune and an extra ECU.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi To all... today I was wondering, how far can we go with the Auto tranny in the VT? in the past 3 years I've installed a couple of bolt on upgrades to my VT and next week i'll be installing the DD 1.5 auto tranny ECU tune and of course the next thing on the bucket list is to upgrade the stock turbo.

Does anyone specially Hyundai technicians know if the tranny is a shared components with the likes of Mitsubishi? are any info of internal parts that can be swapped from other transmissions? or anyone and I'm sorry to ask this, had busted his Auto tranny while upgrading his VT and how far he?she was in terms of HP/torque

I have installed all of this parts: Turbosocks FMIC, Injen BLK CAI, Synapse DV BOV, Intercooler Resonator Delete, MBRP Catback, Pierce Motorsports Highflow Cat Conv, DeatschWerks 65c Fuel Pumps, PROSPORT oil catch can and NST pulley kit and so far the tranny has hold up without any sign of trouble.

thanks for your time

jaime
did you get the Trans tune?

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,544 Posts
i doubt it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts