Veloster Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow VT owners, So I have a 2014 Veloster turbo automatic trans. I noticed that when I tossed it over in sport mode and stepped on it traction control came on and stopped me for a bit. Well went to press the trac button to turn it off and it won’t disengage my trac control. Checked cabin abs fuse and it’s good(Also controls speedo) I’m definitely confused as to what it is unless the button itself is the culprit or maybe something else I have yet to consider. Please help😅

· Registered
3 Posts
You have to press and hold down the button for a few seconds.

· weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,836 Posts
2014 turbo manual, off with instant press. light comes on on the dash.

auto may be a little different.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve don’t both instant push and extended press and no such luck. I’m starting to think the button is broke honestly. No lights on until I start it (typical) or until I t’s keeping me from roasting the tires on take off or around corners. All I know is I’m about fed up with not having it lol

· weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,836 Posts
roasting the tires on corners is not faster, keeping traction is key. you may need better tires.

this car is rough taking hard lefts as the short axle usually gets the power. LSD is prohibitively expensive, atleast in my experience racing the car for the last 8 years... but thats a manual.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All I’m concerned about as of now is why it’s not working. Guess since I’m not getting the answers or ideas I’ll just toss a new button on it and see what happens

1 - 6 of 6 Posts