Veloster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where the TPMS Reciever box is? My 14 NAV flooded inside up to the manual shifter boot. The SRS module shorted out and left the airbag light because its right in the middle on the floor. I'm getting a new one later. Also the TPMS light came on a little after the car was dry. I checked the sensors and they are putting out a signal. I believe it may have gotten wet but I don't know where it is in the car. I don't see it behind the glove box, Does anyone know where it is exactly?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where the TPMS Reciever box is? My 14 NAV flooded inside up to the manual shifter boot. The SRS module shorted out and left the airbag light because its right in the middle on the floor. I'm getting a new one later. Also the TPMS light came on a little after the car was dry. I checked the sensors and they are putting out a signal. I believe it may have gotten wet but I don't know where it is in the car. I don't see it behind the glove box, Does anyone know where it is exactly?

Thanks!!
Update:

No worries, it finally turned off so I guess it was high enough to not get shorted by the water. Amazing how nothing but the SRS module was damaged even though the fresh water covered the seats for 15 mins.

Reactions: RPW00Mirage
1 - 2 of 2 Posts