Veloster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at buying a veloster turbo rally and need great all terrain or off road tires that will get me 50 km out a gravel road without worrying about blowing a tire.... If anyone knows of any good tires for that that will fit the stock rims without needing a leveling kit it would be greatly appreciated because i want to get behind the wheel of this car quick!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Im looking at buying a veloster turbo rally and need great all terrain or off road tires that will get me 50 km out a gravel road without worrying about blowing a tire.... If anyone knows of any good tires for that that will fit the stock rims without needing a leveling kit it would be greatly appreciated because i want to get behind the wheel of this car quick!
Why are you driving a Veloster on gravel roads hard enough to blow a tire?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P
Why are you driving a Veloster on gravel roads hard enough to blow a tire?
Personally ive never blown a tire on anything on this road its mostly just for peace of mind. Im sure that anygood tire would hold up on the road becuse it is a decent road. But my family has a camp 50 kms out a dirt road

·
Registered
756 Posts
I don't think you need off-road tires. Why would you even want off-road tires on a sporty car? That's like putting drag slicks on a dump truck.

OK, here's where I'm probably gonna get grief for being a hater but here goes:

If you need to drive off road, buy an off road vehicle. If you want a sporty car like the Veloster, don't drive it off road. I never understand why people buy the wrong vehicle for their needs and they complain that it doesn't do what they want it to do. It's like using a hammer to install screws. Use the right tool for the job.

Sorry, just my opinion. It's your car, do what makes you happy.

·
weekend racer
7,660 Posts
Move to a 16 or 17 inch rim and save the rays wheels in the basement.

then run whatever all season you want and enjoy a bit of comfort and confidence knowing your tires and rims are better suited to the conditions.

Reactions: NovaResource

·
Registered
756 Posts
Here you go:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts