Veloster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my first post on here, hello!

after doing hours and hours of scouring the interwebs to find what fits and doesn’t fit before I ordered tires for my 16’ VTRE I was having trouble finding a definitive answer. I know you guys try to stick to the 3% rule but I absolutely could not pass up this deaI. Found 6, yes 6 Bridgestone blizzys ws80’s 205/65r16 with 4 16x6 sport edition A10 Ti rims 144.3 +45. 4 of the tires were one season old and 2 were brand spanking new. All for the low low price of 200 doll hairs!!!! Gotta love Facebook market!! Tires alone would’ve been close to 800 and the rims are going for 100 a pop new. These have no curb rash or chips at all, almost new condition.

well, I got them installed today and I have to tell you I love the way it looks with the new snow shoes on her! It rubs very very minimally on full turn, other than that it rides just fine. So for all you people out there wondering if a 26.5” tire will squeeze on to a VT they fit my rally edition.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice setup. I bought 205/55/16 tires from 4wheelonline last year. This size is smaller but has the same width as yours. No rubbing at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts