Veloster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, just want thoughts on this intake system. Seems you don't need to take the front bumper cover off, and the filter is protected from heat in the engine bay. Can't find a lot of info on this, and wanted to know people's thoughts on how it affects the 2020 turbos.

Thanks.

·
weekend racer
7,555 Posts
can you post up a link?

·
weekend racer
7,555 Posts
that looks pretty neat.. give it a go!

Reactions: PhantomR

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugh. Unfortunately I'll be passing. I was hoping with this being shorter the bumper cover wouldn't have to be removed. I was wrong.

·
weekend racer
7,555 Posts
still have to pull the resonator and such out i bet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I guess you have to pull the cover off to get the airbox out, which seems like a poor design move to me...

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
415 Posts
Yeah I guess you have to pull the cover off to get the airbox out, which seems like a poor design move to me...
Actually all you have to do is remove the drivers side fro t wheel, remove or pull up the wheel well cover and you pretty much have access to any of the parts to the stock intake system for removal.

Give it a try. ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually all you have to do is remove the drivers side fro t wheel, remove or pull up the wheel well cover and you pretty much have access to any of the parts to the stock intake system for removal.

Give it a try. ?
I'll keep that in mind. Just wish there were more tutorial vids. There's nothing out there for second gen mods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts