Veloster Forum banner

161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I like this thread a lot-- good to see many dogs-- they truly are your best friend. I am lucky to have 3 King Charles Cavaliers, 2 brothers and a 1 eyed rescue. He was found 2 years ago in a dumpster barely alive in a box of other dead dogs. He is the leader of the pack now. DaBoys.jpg

·
Registered
778 Posts
Beautiful dogs...Not sure if the Velo is the right car for all of those dogs. I have an American Bulldog, but she never gets in my car. When we go on trips with her, we take my wifeys SUV
LOL yeah my dog never will step paw inside my car... since he is a husky we get to have him blow his coat twice a year.... and its enough fur that I could start my own pillow business....
Thats what my fiance's car is for ;) LOL

·
Registered
620 Posts
couple weeks ago, the kids were stuck home on a snow day and bored as hell. my oldest has been making stop action lego movies so i thought i'd get him a video creating app for his tablet. i put it on my phone to play with it first and was just messing around with the dog...a couple quick video clips plugged into magisto and this is what came out. the part in the middle where she looks scared - she was resisting a trick called "shake off" where she ...uh...yeah, shakes off... the vid looks like i was smacking the crap out of her but trust me LOL this little lady has never needed more than a "DID YOU DO THAT!?" from "daddy"...she is truly daddy's little girl

enjoy,
get it | Magisto

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Luna chillin watching cars go by

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
2 of my 3 ladies :)

Lots of new members- let's see your pets!

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Photo is not showing for me

·
Super Moderator
4,271 Posts

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
While I don't consider myself a pet "owner", I do feed a whole lot cats that just happen to show up for dinner every evening. For a long time it was 20 something cats and now it is down to 10 to 15 (my neighbor traps and gets them fixed usually). Here's a few shots of them. Some are lovable, some are not. The tiger and the calico couple -- tiger is my favorite and calico could slice my face wide open even though they are both around the same age, get fed daily, etc. Cats really can't be owned. Enjoy these shots from the past couple of months.

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

Oh, yes, that mother raccoon also often shows up at dinner (and sometimes the family comes for the leftovers later on). Some of these cats were born here and others were obviously someone's pet at one time. I just got the collar of the black on today -- it took a couple of months to build up that trust. The tortoise shell cat is extremely smart, very loving -- it came here all grown up and out of nowhere, and you know it had to have been someone's pet once.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Wow that's kind of you jkt to take care of them. Do you put up a sign or post to craigslist or Facebook every time one shows up??
Here's an example: the last picture of the little white cat. He showed up without much hair, very malnourished and obviously still a kitten. A CL or FB posting isn't going to do what food and water will. When cats like this show up -- sick and undernourished -- they bond with you immediately because they know they are in trouble! He's been around for about two years now, is beautiful, and loving. I feed whatever shows up -- and I know some of them are the neighbors' cats, too! LOL But, unlike my friends who have house cats, none of these cats are overweight. Outdoor living is rough and they might not live as long as indoor pampered cats, but I love that they have been free to live as they want.

161 - 180 of 202 Posts
About this Discussion
201 Replies
108 Participants
andrew.c
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing