Veloster Forum banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Walking after a thunderstorm (and while it was still cool!), I found these little ones enjoying some of the standing water left behind.

·
Registered
11 Posts
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Dana. My 4yr. Male English Bulldog. First picture is of him asleep in the back of my VT on an 8hr. Road trip I had. I got him when I lived in Texas from a small time breeder. Can't imagine life without him. He's basically my son, and I don't go anywhere without him. Even to work!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Can't imagine life without him. He's basically my son, and I don't go anywhere without him. Even to work!!!
Very cute, where do you work that allows you to bring him?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I work in an animal hospital that has a boarding facility. Days when it's not busy in the boarding facility, I can bring him in and he can stay.

·
Registered
75 Posts
20160521_123921.jpg received_10100145461056845.jpeg received_10100146808117325.jpeg received_10100141039213255.jpeg
So my girlfriend and I adopted a creme Shiba Inu a month ago. We named him Soda. Shiba Inu means brushwood dog and Soda in japanese means "bundle of brushwood". Hes supercool and I definitely did not get him because hes the internets favorite breed.

https://www.instagram.com/soda_maru/

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
It's not so much that I am a pet owner as that I am an accidental pet owner. I recently traveled for 5 days and came back to find 4 fairly mature kittens on my back patio. Of course, I'm feeding them. And they are adorable...

So, newbies? Any pets you'd care to share with us?

This one is definitely ready for Halloween!

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Cats don't take up quite as much acreage as cattle so I think they'll do just fine here on my small lot! Almost every neighbor has a cat or two of their own or a dog or two -- so no one is put out by pets here.

Two of the new kittens were staring into my house from the patio steps this afternoon -- I guess they finally figured out where the food is coming from!

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Today the cat just didn't want to get off the top of the car. Very unusual for him to stay after I get into the car, but then he wanted to take a really good look inside -- even after I started the car! Eventually he got what he was looking for (I guess) and slid down the windshield and hopped off the hood!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today the cat just didn't want to get off the top of the car. Very unusual for him to stay after I get into the car, but then he wanted to take a really good view inside -- even after I started the car! Eventually he got what he was looking for (I guess) and slid down the windshield and hopped off the hood!

Thanks for posting it! My cat, Laura, is the sweetest, most affectionate animal I have ever met.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome to see so many cats towards the end of this thread, I have to make sure to get some shots of my siamese cat with my veloster once I get it

181 - 200 of 202 Posts
About this Discussion
201 Replies
108 Participants
andrew.c
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing