Veloster Forum banner

521 - 540 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yeah I see NAV's every where. I only take pics when I see a Turbo or a modded NAV :cool:
Then you'd be able to take a pic of mine :p lol doubt you'd ever see it since we are basically on the opposite sides of the country

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'll keep an eye out if I ever go to Utah :D
Hahaha I don't know why you'd ever want to come here if your in FL LOL! Give me a heads up and we can do a cars and coffee or something! Maybe get some of the other UT members in on it too

·
Registered
185 Posts
A new co-worker here at the Big 360 is a avid golfer, as I am. Went to his house to ride with him to Sun Valley, lo and behold his wife has a sprint grey V same as mine. As a prank, we switched her car out of the garage & put mine in it's place. (only visible difference is I have a sunroof, she does not) We went golfing and her text later in the day was hilarious. (she was baffled why her fob unlocked the car IN THE DRIVEWAY) Kinda weird knowing a person that has 1 of only 3 grey ReMix Editions in The LOU. The 3rd Grey V is an automatic, I think.

By the way, Sun Valley has what I think is the ONLY Par 6 hole I have ever seen. (704 yards) Holy Crap!

·
Registered
620 Posts
saw another 2013 black NAV twin of my car in the parking lot at Aldi on Mcknight rd today...i parked right next to it and got out to take a picture. when i turned around to take the pic, there was an aged woman standing with a walker standing behind both cars with a very perplexed look on her face. she actually looked very troubled and i went over to her to see if she was okay. she walked over to the drivers door of my car, hit her remote...the other car flashed and she tried my door handle. then did it again. then she locked and chirped the other car...hobbled around to hers, put the walker in the hatch and drove away...sorry, i was just simply unable to take a pic at this point.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
A new co-worker here at the Big 360 is a avid golfer, as I am. Went to his house to ride with him to Sun Valley, lo and behold his wife has a sprint grey V same as mine. As a prank, we switched her car out of the garage & put mine in it's place. (only visible difference is I have a sunroof, she does not) We went golfing and her text later in the day was hilarious. (she was baffled why her fob unlocked the car IN THE DRIVEWAY) Kinda weird knowing a person that has 1 of only 3 grey ReMix Editions in The LOU. The 3rd Grey V is an automatic, I think.

By the way, Sun Valley has what I think is the ONLY Par 6 hole I have ever seen. (704 yards) Holy Crap!
Hahahahahahahaha..........What are the odds of that?!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Pulled up behind a black VT at the pumps at No Frills in Airdrie this morning, just as the PYT driving it got in and drove off. She didn't even see me.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Amazing how many hotties have the VT. I notice a lot of older people driving the NAVs & usually younger guys or hot chicks driving the the VTs. Just my personal observation :cool:
So you calling me (21 years old) OLD???? LOL

·
Registered
391 Posts

Turquoise Valley golf club in Naco Arizona has a par 6 called the Rattler. Pretty damn hard hole.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yesterday I was parked at a red light sitting directly behind a silver Veloster when a vitamin C Veloster drove past us going the other direction. Three at once. I wish I would have been fast enough to snap a photo.

521 - 540 of 557 Posts
About this Discussion
556 Replies
80 Participants
kcc1982
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing