Veloster Forum banner

501 - 520 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Spotted my first Veloster (blue) on my way to work today. I was driving my Citroen so I couldn't even honk and wave like a maniac. :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Spotted this rare yellow today & a white RSpec

I still have yet to see a R Spec around here...
I have only seen NAV's
My REMIX
And VT's
If I traded mine in for an R Spec I wonder if it would be more rare in my area haha

·
Registered
65 Posts
I live about 1 mile east of the AutoNation Hyundai dealer here in ' Tempe-By-The -Sea ', Aridzona and see quite a few V's on the road, usually I'm on one of my motorcycles ,so I don't even try to wave, etc ...

Not used to seeing another vehicle like mine, I've had a '91 CRX Si for the last 24 years, and rarely see another on the road these days .

·
Registered
160 Posts
Spotted this blue beauty as I headed into San Francisco from the south bay. It was an older gentleman, he looked like he was in his 70s, which was cool! He didn't wave back at me but he was definitely checking out the beauty that is the Vitamin-C VT :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Spotted a white V with black mags with red stripe... Autoroute 30, west-bound near Chambly... The guy waved back, with a big grin on his face :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
I still have yet to see a R Spec around here...
I have only seen NAV's
My REMIX
And VT's
If I traded mine in for an R Spec I wonder if it would be more rare in my area haha
I almost got the R Spec this month from a dealer in Utah but it was more than I could afford a month working part time and going to school. I settled on a 2013 Veloster Turbo.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
778 Posts
I almost got the R Spec this month from a dealer in Utah but it was more than I could afford a month working part time and going to school. I settled on a 2013 Veloster Turbo.

I know how you feel :( being a grownup sucks!!

Saw this Yellow V on the highway a last Friday, they must have seen me in there mirror cause they slowed down so they could wave before getting off on the next exit

·
Registered
82 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1428609828.626162.jpg

Spotted this at the local Smiths in Provo buying donuts before work. I was tempted to wait and talk to him but I was late for work.
I was so close on buying this Matte Grey but what turned me away was the need for hand washing only. One day I will just vinyl wrap my car a Matte Black.

·
Registered
558 Posts
So this happened Friday on my way into work. Was on Beltway 8, exiting and getting onto I-10 when I see a Vitamin C in my side mirror who was already on 10. So... naturally... I chased after them like a madman with a camera.

In all seriousness though, I rode this person's rear for nearly 7 miles - swerving in and out of traffic. I was honestly afraid to get too close to see if they were a man or woman simply because of the thought that they might have mistaken me for some kind of crazed Veloster driving killer rapist or something... and that I was the only one having fun... and they were fearing for their life... Anyways, if this person is on the forum, I would like for you to know that No, I was not trying to kill you.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I saw a red NAV down by the Lincoln Park zoo in Chicago yesterday afternoon. It has aftermarket rims, tinted tails, and enough stickers to bring it up to the VT level of HP.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I saw half-a-dozen or so Velosters (all but one or two were turbos) at Magic Mountain in Valencia CA on Saturday (4/18). They were all parked in the lot together, so they must have arrived at the same time since you don't get a choice of where to park. I didn't get any pics because I would have looked like a total DB since I was riding in my brother's brand new Focus ST. Great to see so many Vs in one place (although a club meet at an amusement park seems kinda random to me).

·
Registered
778 Posts
I have seen more V's this past month than I can count lol they must've had a sale or something at some of the dealerships :p

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm car shopping to replace my VT that got wrecked. And I'm finding it difficult to find a manual VT because there is not that many out there.

Check Riverton Hyundai dude while I was down there getting my speaker fixed they had a couple that I saw including a rare matte one :p They had a couple of used VT's too (makes me sad as I am regretting not getting one now)

501 - 520 of 557 Posts
About this Discussion
556 Replies
80 Participants
kcc1982
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing