Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post all V/VT sightings here! Don't forget to include location.

Spotted a white NAV taking the MacArthur Exit from the 55S today.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
seeing a lot more all over East Orlando, Waterford area. They still don't wave or flash the lights back after u wave them :(

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Don't feel bad other veloster owners don't ever acknowledge me either:( I'm just another car on the road to them.

I know! don't you hate that?? Im like hey, yo dude, blinking lights, stepping on the bov like a mofo, and you can even take your eyes of your precious iphone. But on the plus side i still get compliments w the civic guys :)
I miss Louisiana, nice people and GREAT food, haven't been there since b4 Katrina.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i've seen two literally down the street from my house...
Miami Florida Westchester/Olympia heights
Black VT stock dude waived and flashed his hazards
Red VT stock didn't even look at me but wanted to race me down the block? lol

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saw a brand new Vit C VT turning onto University, and was behind a red NAV on the 405. Saw him looking behind him. Pulled up next to him and rolled down my window to wave but right as I was about to, the idiot in front of my braked so I had to :(

·
Registered
407 Posts
Saw a brand new Vit C VT turning onto University, and was behind a red NAV on the 405. Saw him looking behind him. Pulled up next to him and rolled down my window to wave but right as I was about to, the idiot in front of my braked so I had to :(
Lol ya be careful
I've caught myself staring and almost, BRAKE!

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
I know! don't you hate that?? Im like hey, yo dude, blinking lights, stepping on the bov like a mofo, and you can even take your eyes of your precious iphone. But on the plus side i still get compliments w the civic guys :)
I miss Louisiana, nice people and GREAT food, haven't been there since b4 Katrina.
Haha
That's why you miss it. It's not so great anymore(I have been told it was better before Katrina). I hate living here. I have only lived here for a year and a half.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Haha
That's why you miss it. It's not so great anymore(I have been told it was better before Katrina). I hate living here. I have only lived here for a year and a half.

Thats a shame, guess its time to relocate huh?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
No matter what when I ride passenger in my roommates car I always see velosters.
South on Rt 15 heading to Bridgeport Ironman silver VT.

And 5 mins later outside Tint King in Bridgeport a white NAV.

·
Super Moderator
4,271 Posts
@Pink, Same here. When I drive my truck to work, I see lots of V's. Sometime i get so excited I forget im in the truck and wave at them, as they look at me funny, like im a nut or something. Then I remember im in the truck :S

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
@Pink, Same here. When I drive my truck to work, I see lots of V's. Sometime i get so excited I forget im in the truck and wave at them, as they look at me funny, like im a nut or something. Then I remember im in the truck :S
Lmao I do the same!!!! I'm waving at people when I'm in other cars. My roommates get a kick out of how excited I get when seeing another veloster. It's like a kid at a candy store. Obviously I'm a huge fan, lol. :D

1 - 20 of 557 Posts
About this Discussion
556 Replies
80 Participants
kcc1982
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing