Veloster Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Veloster (non turbo)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i have a 2016 Hyundai Veloster base, had it for a year, and have decided to start modding it, i know the car wants to spend the rest of its life in eco mode, but my 18 year old ass wants to push it and make it sound like a beauty, so the modding begins. So far for the first set of stuff, i got an Injen cold air short ram intake, a muffler delete, a stage 2 smart tune (not sure if i got scammed, still running tests, repaitned the stock wheels gloss black, repainted the brake calipers red, threw on black mud flaps, red lug nuts, interior LED lights, and then aesthetics: stickers and decals, a japanese towing tag, and a massive carbon fiber spoiler. still waiting on the spoiler, otherwise everything else has been complete.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

I still am planning further aesthetic upgrades like bumpers, side skirts and more. But I would love input on thoughts so far. It also sounds like a beast and gurgles on upshifts.

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,831 Posts
Welcome to the club!

• Wow
Reactions: zarrar

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Veloster (non turbo)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for whoever cares, a quick little update: spoiler still not in yet, who knows when it will be in. But I got rear diffusers from street aero, gonna change the front bumper to a grill, throw on a front lip, some strut rods, black out the tail lights, and for jokes, i got a mini mini spoiler. Also, NOS cushion cans, ill post the link and an image, honestly think its the dopest thing for this shitbox. Planning on blasting my pipes asw!

8.7US $ 15% OFF|NOS Car Seat Headrest Comfortable Innovative Plush Neck Pillow Cushion Cute Creative Car Interior|Neck Pillow| - AliExpress

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

1 - 10 of 10 Posts