Veloster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a pedal spacer on a Veloster 2019? Any suggestions?
I'm looking at the Verus pedal spacer
But I don't know if it only fits Subarus.

Registered
Has anyone put a pedal spacer on a Veloster 2019? Any suggestions?
I'm looking at the Verus pedal spacer
But I don't know if it only fits Subarus.
C351E840-60A6-4700-9090-A426BCDE2CCC.png

This is the bolt pattern for their spacer on the Subaru.
If you haven't stuck your head under the dash to see if the bolt holes are similar I'd suggest you do so.

Looking at their spacer I see there is some capability of modifying their spacer if the holes are a similar pattern. Slotting it out more to make it fit may work.
In the world of modifying your car you sometimes have to make things work and buying something like this and making slight changes to it to make it work will yield your final result.

So now get under that dash and see for yourself it it's similar and then make some decisions.
Hope it works. 馃憤

weekend racer
that's going to be a no. the veloster pedal is not mounted to the firewall it pivots from the floor.

the ND one would be a better choice.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I would say it looks kind of similar to the subaru one, but not exactly the same. It looks like there are no stock solutions :(

Registered
I would say it looks kind of similar to the subaru one, but not exactly the same. It looks like there are no stock solutions :(
If I might suggest you could use a good pedal set to mount to your existing pedals.
On the accelerator pedal you could use some washers under the pedal your attaching to raise the pedal.

I did this on my Sparco pedal set I bought and hard mounted each one using a nut and bolt to secure each one.
On the accelerator pedal I placed a washer under each screw between the Sparco pedal cover and actual pedal to make it work.
Worked great and gave me just enough raise over factory to help in my heel/ toe endeavors.
Looking at the pedal you'd never know the washers were there.

Just saying there are always other options out there to think about. 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
That's a reasonable suggestion. Maybe I could just cover the accelerator pedal. I didn't even know about good pedal brands. I'm a total newbie 馃槄

weekend racer
oh, 2019 .... my bad.

2012-2018 the pedal comes from the floor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts