Veloster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning,

Looking to add some traction to my 13' NAV; which one of these are the better way to go? I am also going to add those spacers to the frame so hopefully with the combination of both, should set me straight... Any suggestions ??? Who makes the best set up? Thanks in advance for your advice....

·
weekend racer
6,462 Posts
add both...

on that note there is plenty available on the forum. alot of us have the options we chose in our signature.

·
Registered
8,617 Posts
It doesn't add any traction. All it does is make your car more drivable in extreme conditions. It's easier to corner a car thats firmly planted than one that's leaning off in one direction or the other.

A strut bar is for the most part totally useless. A sway bar though, is where you will feel the biggest difference.

·
weekend racer
6,462 Posts
strut bars are not useless...

although the hinged one this guy is holding is pretty useless. be sure to get yourself a solid, one-piece bar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Incognito
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing