Veloster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Veloster Turbo
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a previous post I had asked about coil overs, and have decided that’s not the way to go. What are some suggestions to replace the original shocks, and struts that are on the car. I have a 2015 Turbo. It’s a daily driver. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went with a full set of Koni sport yellows and it was a noticeably large improvement; You could add lowering springs later if you want to depending on how much you want to drop, and you'll already have better shocks/struts to make the ride not ass. They're more expensive than KWB Gas A-justs, but it's worth the extra cost for the better performance, in my humble opinion. The front struts require gutting the OEM housing but I took mine to a shop and they said it wasn't that hard. And the backs are whole unit replacements, just two bolts each.

·
weekend racer
7,683 Posts
i am currently in the middle of the koni install. its pretty easy if you have a hacksaw and a drill. just a little time consuming. if you're replacing the suspension may as well get new strut hats for the front as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just installed KYB‘s front and back and what a difference it made on my 2013 VT. Check out shockwarehouse.com for great price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts