Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like we've got a few potential and new V owners, so who have you seen on the streets?

I was out at the local Hyundai over the weekend and again last night, can't believe no one was driving the demo!!

So I was the one everyone was turning their heads to check out (the car, not me :p ) during my demo drive and it was pretty cool!

So have you seen one on your travels? If so, who or what have you seen? And are you quick enough to get a pic!

Post it here people!

ooroo

·
Registered
193 Posts
not seeing any around driving at the moment. Im on the GC and the dealers here have said they have sold a fair few of them too.
I was speaking to Giant in Perth coolbreeze, they have a pretty good drive away deal. have you spoke to them about pricing? I got price on V+ manual white.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Would you believe I landed in Auckland on Monday for work thinking 'oh prob won't see any here won't even be released yet' and low & behold there is a yellow V+ just like mine cruising near airport !! Lol ..

A rare event tho and maybe good omen .. Didn't see one rest of trip and at NZ$45k a pop I can't see too many out there against all they grey japanese imports ..

Did read a great NZ review in their Top Gear mag tho which our (otherwise identical) edition this month didn't have .. So I'm figuring they have been released here for a bit longer than Oz ..

·
Registered
784 Posts
About 2 weeks before I pulled the pin on my own veloster purchase I saw a vitamin C one cruising mount gravatt driven by a lady who looked mid 40s.
Last Thursday I saw a base model Yellow( sadface, I was hoping I was the only yellow around here!!) Driven by a guy who was like me actually, low 20 year old professional type (tie and suit).
Last but not least I saw a Red upspec on the Pacific Highway heading to work yesterday driven by a lady in her high 20s.

Looks like QLD is the place to be for Vs!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hopefully picking mine up this Week
Was told i was the first to sign up and got the first one allocated to the Yard at Giants Hyundai
Hoping its a '12 plate one not a '11 plate one sitting in Freo shipping yard for months

·
Registered
784 Posts
Red Veloster going southbound on Pacific Highway tonight about 8.45 with plates SIKZ or something like that. Who was it!! Anyone on here??

Sent from my GT-I9100

·
Registered
82 Posts
Have not seen any myself out here in Melbourne's outer south east. Did hear of a red V+ around Cranbourne a few weeks back, but unable to confirm. On a related note, I have a large printed copy of a photo of a dark grey V from the US sitting on the wall above my desk. Everyone comments on it and they are surprised to learn it is a Hyundai. If they are blow away by the pic, the real thing will create so real attention at my work - just hope someone does not beat me to the punch.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 20 of 201 Posts