Veloster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
METRO I have a 2017 Veloster and have never updated the radio's software for it. I would like someone to send me the file to update it

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yes, sir I would be more than happy to assist you in your inquiry. Please feel free to send me a message using the site attached, thank you and have a great day!

Sí, señor, me complacería ayudarlo en su consulta. Por favor, siéntase libre de enviarme un mensaje usando este sitio, gracias y que tenga un gran día!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, sir I would be more than happy to assist you in your inquiry. Please feel free to send me a message using the site attached, thank you and have a great day!

Sí, señor, me complacería ayudarlo en su consulta. Por favor, siéntase libre de enviarme un mensaje usando este sitio, gracias y que tenga un gran día!

Hola! Lo que sucede es que estoy tratando de actualizar el software de mi Hyundai Veloster 2017, pero no encuentro el archivo. Ya supe que se tiene q bajar a una tarjeta de memoria y luego importarla al auto, pero el archivo de actualización no lo encuentro.

Hello! What happens is that I am trying to update the software of my 2017 Hyundai Veloster, but cannot find the file. I already knew that it has to be downloaded to a memory card and then imported into the car, but the update file cannot be found.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts