Veloster Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
929 Posts
Hello, I am about to purchases a 2017 Veloster and I was looking at Gregg’s website to buy a few pieces. After seeing the reviews I think I won’t be purchasing them from him, are you able to buy and resell the parts to me? Or tell me where I can find them from reputable sources? Thank you
KDMTuners
Tork Motorsports
SxthElement
Evilla Motorsports
QwikTyme Performance

All reliable sources for go fast goodies. 😜👍

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I’m starting this thread for people to share their experience with Greg at SCGW.

I had such a bad experience with this company. I cannot stress enough how much of a joke it was.
Zero I mean zero customer service, a rock would give better customer service because at least a rock can keep its mouth shut. Never under no circumstances do business with a loser as big as Greg Bauchaut!

I ordered the duckbill wing for the Veloster turbo. After 6 weeks had past I asked him if covid-19 has anything to do with it, he said rudely and bluntly no covid-19 doesn’t affect anything. Ironically 3 days later he states that covid-19 is delaying shipping times! And he used my wording the same way I sent him in the email saying it’s ok for being late and there are no issues on my part. It’s like he is to dumb to think for himself. After 3 months I was fed up and told him how I was feeling. If he simply had sent an email every once in a while saying it was going to further delayed I wouldn’t had been upset. Anyways I thought in the back of my mind he was going to cancel it just because I was upset (I read reviews from elsewhere before ordering so I knew it was a possibility) so I posted on Veloster turbo world that I may cancel because it is talking so long. But I didn’t mean cancel I just thought he was going to cancel mine out of anger. I didn’t know the page was his and he canceled my order without my approval. This ended up costing me money on interest and 3 months of my time! I am a frontline health care worker and this happening during covid! Such a joke of an experience I cannot stress enough do not order from this bafoon Greg Bauchaut
Hello, I am about to purchases a 2017 Veloster and I was looking at Gregg’s website to buy a few pieces. After seeing the reviews I think I won’t be purchasing them from him, are you able to buy and resell the parts to me? Or tell me where I can find them from reputable sources? Thank you
Don't buy anything from this guy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
having the same problem at the moment, and I don't know what to do. Like will I lose my money? Does he actually ship your item? As he is saying to me that the ark exhust i brought is out of stock at Ark but I rang up Ark themselves and they told me that they had 10 available like what is going on here? I told Greg nicely about it and he was so rude to me like saying that I shouldn't interfere and to let him do his job. Like he didn't even tell me i had to wait. Should I contact my bank or PayPal to get my money back or should I just wait it out? I don't want to lose over 1,000 dollars 😭
I'm in the same boat right now I'm going to get my money back he always has excuses or doesn't even reply at all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't buy anything from this guy worst company for after market parts I've ever dealt with

21 - 24 of 24 Posts