Veloster Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I only see first gen around hancock county. I have only put 300 miles on my N so maybe I just need to drive more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Loved my '16 NA enough to snag a '19 Turbo. Best decision I could have made! Much more fun with the turbo...

I've been finding quite a few around Illinois lately... work at a company with about 400 people in our location. I'm one of 4 Velosters in the lot. Ran into a '12 owner last week at a store on the way home. Pulled into town, oblivious to an N at the stoplight perpendicular to me.. he very quickly changed that when he flew by me after the light changed. Run across a few every once in a while on the Interstate on the way home, too. Always fun to run into a fellow Veloster owner.
I’m in central IL and see some in town every so often, and it’s always fun. The one guy always honks when he sees my car ?

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
297 Posts
The Veloster N is competing with the Honda Civic TypeR so the numbers like the TypeR won't be much.
It is an exclusive car meant to be all what can be made out of the Veloster from the factory for a true sports car. They've done a fine job of it and it's making a name for itself. ???

21 - 23 of 23 Posts