Veloster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my 2013 VT with an automatic transmission was driving fine and shifting fine. I put it in park and went inside then later cane out and swapped out the speedometer cluster with the 16 one in my 13 which i’ve seen and it went all good. then when i turned on my car it wouldn't shift from park. The only way to shift is to hold in the shift lock override while changing to drive or reverse and then holding it and shifting to park when im done driving. I checked my fuses to the best of my ability and tried disconnecting my negative terminal for 10 minutes. it drives fine and climbs gears fine no drop in power or anything but still not being able to regularly put it in park, drive or reverse is very inconvenient. and thanks any help with this is appreciated guys

·
Registered
202 Posts
SOLVED. Apparently it doesn’t like the new speedometer lol. swapping back fixed it and i have an extra ‘16 speedo
What do you want for your 16 speedo? Might be interested :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Ricketts
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing