Veloster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Newbie on the loose. I joined today so don't flame me if I failed to search properly for my two topics of interest.
#1) When I searched the community for service manuals all the past posts that I found (for PDF versions) were several years old, as indicated by the little note beside their id stating the date they last posted(?)... or something like that. I do a lot of my own work as long as the repair is no more complicated than, say, a wheel lug! LOL
I could not even find one for sale on Amazon. Any help with a manual, online or other would be appreciated.
#3) I tried turning both of the headlight adjusting screws first a little then a lot with very little effect. What's up with that? Thank you in advance for reading and responding.

·
Super Moderator
4,271 Posts
The service manuals don't change any more than a 2012 Veloster does throughout the years. Use the one(s) posted

·
Super Moderator
4,271 Posts
#1) When I searched the community for service manuals all the past posts that I found (for PDF versions) were several years old, as indicated by the little note beside their id stating the date they last posted
Nvyseal said "use the ones posted. WOW! big help LOL.
Whoa buddy, you said you already found them so I didn't bother posting them again, just told you to download them. Sorry, Had you asked for a link, I would have directed you to the thread:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoa buddy, you said you already found them so I didn't bother posting them again, just told you to download them. Sorry, Had you asked for a link, I would have directed you to the thread:
Thanks nvyseal
I did not intend to get started off on the wrong foot; please forgive,,, and thank you for responding. I am VERY grateful to any and all who try to help. You are not going to believe this, but I will have to wait till tomorrow (or whenever) to download the manual which you were kind enough to provide a link to/for. You see, I am actually on my wife's 'pooter at the moment and neither she nor I have download administrative authority! The 'pooter was built by her son and he has to authorize downloads. I will however get it sorted out. Again, thanks for helping.
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
[email protected]
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing