Veloster Forum banner

341 - 360 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #341
Since there are a lot of same questions, Ill just answer them here:

1. Where did I get these? Click me
2. Do you need TPC? yes if you want the switch back look (2 way leds that blink amber when signaling)
3. Are these legal? Yes and no, it depends on your settings when you order them. The main issue is the devil eye, anything but red and blue is considered legal.
4. How do you turn on the devil eyes? They turn on when you have your parking lights on, however they turn off when the low beams are on or the lights are set to off.

hope this helps! :]

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
Nah Vossen actually followed through and got me new rims instead of a paint job.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Seoh,

Your Veloster is the nicest looking one I seen on the Forum so far, love the mods you done & its got me inspired.
I'm thinking of getting the same wheels (19x8.5 Matte Graphite Vossen Cv3) & wanted to know if you asked or tried fitting 19x10 at the back? I know they have those avialable in 19's.
I'm also going to do coilovers after I get new wheels & 3" exhaust system once its available from a local company (X-Force) in Australia.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi Seoh,

Your Veloster is the nicest looking one I seen on the Forum so far, love the mods you done & its got me inspired.
I'm thinking of getting the same wheels (19x8.5 Matte Graphite Vossen Cv3) & wanted to know if you asked or tried fitting 19x10 at the back? I know they have those avialable in 19's.
I'm also going to do coilovers after I get new wheels & 3" exhaust system once its available from a local company (X-Force) in Australia.
Do you have a turbo V ?. Because 3" will kill what little torq the NA has. Complete overkill. You will hate it. Not enough power to support it. Bigger is not better when it comes to 4bangers and big exhaust. just sayin. you might want to search the tire section too. I think remeber reading the 10" wide rims are not a good idea either. Especially with coil overs. there is no camber adj in the rear.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Do you have a turbo V ?. Because 3" will kill what little torq the NA has. Complete overkill. You will hate it. Not enough power to support it. Bigger is not better when it comes to 4bangers and big exhaust. just sayin. you might want to search the tire section too. I think remeber reading the 10" wide rims are not a good idea either. Especially with coil overs. there is no camber adj in the rear.
I have a 2013 Turbo V Matte Grey,,, I'll be happy with 19x8.5 either way :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
Hi Seoh,

Anything is possible with money lol. You would need to pull your fenders and run your coils stiff.

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Seoh, where did you get your tint done and how much did they charge?
He can correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure here: SpeedStyles

I called and got a quote once a while ago and it was like $120....coulda been a special not sure

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have a 2013 Turbo V Matte Grey,,, I'll be happy with 19x8.5 either way :)
Ok cool. Go for it. I'd love to hear a 3" on a VT with the Turbokits exhaust. That would sound badass. Deep and throaty...hehe...I said deep throaty...:cool:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Fyi. PO paid 175 for my V. 20% front and 5% on the back and back sides. So 120 is a great deal.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #353
He can correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure here: SpeedStyles

I called and got a quote once a while ago and it was like $120....coulda been a special not sure
Yup SpeedStyles is the place to go in your in Charlotte area. Just tell them Tae sent you there!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #355

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
plastic dip idea:

Yes or no? lol I think I'm leaning towards yes

·
Registered